This couscous salad is one of the easiest dinners to make in the summer It’s light, fresh and full of taste. There is only little preparation involved, just some cutting of the vegetables, steaming the couscous and then mixing it all and it is very convenient to make for a dinner for one.
What you need for 1 portion:
- 1 portion couscous
- half a bell pepper
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1 sjalot onion
- herbed white cheese
- a handfull of rocket leaves
- Put the couscous in a bowl with a lid.
- Boil water and pour it over the couscous. The couscous should just be submerged. Close the lid and let it soak up the water.
- In the meantime, cut the pepper and tomatoes in squares and finely chop the sjalot.
- Loosen the couscous with a fork.
- Mix the couscous, pepper, tomatoes, sjalot, rocket and herbed white cheese.
And it’s done already!
Enjoy your couscous salad!